• This evening program provides you food and entertainment that will please and excite both kids and adults. First you’ll have a feast of juicy and delectable Peking Duck, and then for the night’s entertainment you’ll experience the Legend of Kung Fu at Beijing’s Red Theater, the city’s best and most extensive Kung Fu show and spectacle
• To maximize comfort and convenience, for your tour you’ll have your own professional English-speaking guide, driver, and car
1. You will be picked up form your hotel at around 6:00pm, and from there we will drive to your evening’s dinner, a delectable meal of Peking Duck, Beijing’s signature culinary dish. Peking Duck is prepared from specially-bred Beijing crammed duck with a unique roasting process, which gives it a perfect combination of color, aroma and taste, a crisp thin skin and a mouth-melting and delicious flavor.
2. Following dinner you’ll be taken to the ed Theatre to see The Legend of Kung Fu presented by China Heaven Creation International Performing Arts Co., Ltd. ( CHC)-- China's leading performance art production company. The Legend of Kung Fu follows the story of a young boy found wandering outside an ancient temple. Like every boy in China, he dreams of becoming a Kung Fu master. On the road to enlightenment the young monk encounters many difficulties and temptations. The show has English subtitles shown above the stage to keep you informed of the story line. The actors do not speak, and the show is all Kung Fu, dance and acrobatics. It is the fusion of modern dance with Chinese traditional arts, which make this performance unique and spectacular. The best Kung Fu practitioners from all over China have been found for this production and it shows on the stage. Their average age is just 17 years old! Additionally the costumes, set design and special effects are up to international standards, created by some of the best stage directors and designers in China.
3. After the performance you will be taken back to your hotel, where you will be dropped off.